10 Tips for Parents
As a parent there are unique opportunities to help your child succeed. Here are 10 tips on how you can get started.
- Contact your school board and demand great teachers
- Contact your governor and demand high standards for education
- Create a parent-teacher team
- Read with your child 30 minutes a day
- Be prepared for parent-teacher conferences
- Join your local PTA
- Get to know your school board and what they do
- Find out what kind of learner your child is
- Know what your child is learning grade by grade
- Join the parent revolution
Play Super School
Super School is the free iPhone/iPad application that invites you to come play, and make a difference in a child's education.