National Hunger Hotline
Need help finding food?
Call: 1.866.3hungry (1.866.348.6479)
The Hotline is operated:
Monday to Friday
9 am to 6 pm EST
WhyHunger can connect you to food and local programs. Visit WhyHunger.org/FindFood.
Federal Food Programs
Use the links below to apply for federal food assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutirition Assitance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Food Help for Disaster Relief
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP)
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- School Meals
- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)
- Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
For additional food bank locations, you can visit the Feeding America Food Bank Locator.