Talk about oodles of renewable fun. Conjured up by a quartet of designers at Hyundai Engineering and Construction, the conceptual Natural Energy Park will offer children a smorgasbord of alternative energy play options.
The multicolored playground's plans recently won the 2010 Red Dot Design contest.
If the park ever sees the sunlight of your neighborhood, here’s the recommended pathway of fun:
1) Climb the ladder at Ben Franklin’s kite and spin the spinning wheel
2) Hop on over to the seesaw and peddle the waterwheel
3) Peddle the bicycle to illuminate the traffic sign
4) Peer into the pinhole camera
5) Skedaddle to the airplane and pretend to magnetically levitate
For the skinny on the solar, wind, and tidal power generated by the multi-colored playground, hopscotch on over to here.